Friday, March 26, 2010
[ -
Faith is like caffeine - ]
-Part I-
Well, I never thought that I myself have actually two ways of looking at things. Which is seeing things in the normal way, or a "crazy" way.
These few days, after QTs, I keep feeling this rushing feeling in my veins. It keeps me awake, understand what I should do, and also thoughts about impossible things I would think normally.
Well, really just like caffeine, I think as we all continue to pray and have faith, we will just carve it us. Also like caffeine, it will still wear off, so better keep drinking faith! It's not easy to keep the faith level up, so it really takes all of us, taking time off, to just kneel down and pray. Never will it be easy, as some "guy" just gonna try to spoil it all, like adding salt to your coffee.
I'm not sure how things are going to turn out, like what I think or the opposite, but it's still nevertheless best to keep faith up, I've been through the down part of it, and it really stinks. Just thinking about it makes me *yucks*. But still it's nice to finally be able to feel the rush again.
This "coffee", I'm going to drink it for life! Well, it's the only best tasting one and keeps you awake when you need it, or it can even let you rest well if you are feeling stress! Woo, hope Part II comes soon!!
"The downs of life have been hard, but You guided me through still." - Alvin.
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 1:14:00 AM