Tuesday, March 30, 2010
[
Apologies. ]
I don't have a lot of things going on in my life, and yet I'm feeling confused. But, all of us only have one mind, which means we would one day get confused too.
I thought I understood, but actually I don't. I hope I can make use of this chance to apologise to a few people whom I know, but don't really want to say. I don't know how they feel, really, but that does not give me the chance to start to blame them for failing as friends, I myself have faults too. Will anyone see this? Doesn't really matter if they aren't "them".
Friends, if you all see this, forgive me please? Not just in how I feel about you guys, but in whichever ways I have hurt you all, if you could tell me, please do. I really don't know what I have done to start to lose a friend like you gradually from don't know when till now, or later, but sorry.
"Not just in a way of befriending people, but understanding yourself from their perspective." - Alvin.
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:38:00 PM