<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4393230133372810483?origin\x3dhttp://fearless-faithful-alvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 10, 2010


[-- Lives changing, including me! --]


It has really been quite sometime since I blog... Oh well, let's get started.

Things have changed a lot around me now, be it be the new ministries I'm in or new friends I'm starting to know around, my last post really showed that I'm being emo for a while.... Looks like it that way.
My friends, many are still here, but some have left... Wonder why, what for they treat me as friends only before and not now? Did I do something wrong? I'm not THAT straight forward, or rather, I don't even know how to go forward.
I really begin to start to learn a lot of things, and being the same usual self is just being plain stupid. I wish I know what those friends are thinking of me right now, of whether I'm even a friend? Maybe. I don't know.
I'm going to enter a new phrase of life pretty soon, after I get that pink slip from my neighbour... But in any case, can I gather courage to call these once friends of mine? Some are still hanging out around me, but still, I guess in words I AM a friend, but in heart I'm just a passer-by.

I have known quite a few wonderful friends now, example Edward, Guo Hua, Wei Qi, Mavrick, Zhi Hui, Randy, and their school gang! XD
Even friends around me for quite some time but only to know a little bit more about them now, like Justin, Beston, Chee Wee, Aaron!

Heh, when the new comes, does the old back off? I'm not sure, I'm not one of my older friends. But one thing I'm sure, I get to have more friends! Hah, I can't get enough of just being around them and seeing how each one of them have their own cool style.

Like Guo Hua doesnt' look much, but pretty good in games, just like Guo Xiang! And Edward who is not just good at studying, but good in relationship with people around him. For once I thought about what would happen if the Kent Ridge guys split up, and still I saw Zhi Hui being very enthusiastic around, when the word "happy" is split up, it has it own's joy too! Mavrick and Wei Qi are really pros in games, and keep denying it, but... ROAR, just wanna pwn them.
Seeing how Chee Wee plays during XRave, made me realised that there's a new level to teamwork, not just the plain "We work together" theory. Beston? I'm still thinking if he's in an international school, will he learn many new languages? Haha!

I'm so looking forward to see how these people around me develop their uniqueness. And I'm so going to improve myself too! Hurray for friends!

"It's not how I have become, but how You have made me to become." - Alvin.



I will serve You as long as I have breath. 5:01:00 PM


about me


Name : Alvin
Age : 19
Birthdate : 17-12-1991
CG : DL 1


Wishes of the Year


- To be able to do more things for God [Waiting]
- To grow in my spiritual self [Back]
- - - - -

Enjoy this television!



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My leaders!


Colin!
Dominic!
Jamie!
Jeremy
Lynette!

My friends!


Abigale
Alvina
Andy
Beryl
Big Ben
Cassandra
Chi Weng
Darren
Gordon
Guo Xiang
Hui Min
Ivan
Jeanette
Jorine
Kaye
Kendra
Linus
Mabel
Mandy
Marcus
Mian Kai
Miaow Guan
Ming Han
Pollyna
Sean
Tyron
Wei Liang

other links!


D-odds blog
Pastor Kong's blog
My sermon notes blog
My twitter
Search anything here

chat here!


ARCHIVES


October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
June 2011

Thanks to:


Skin by: yoka
trapness
Brushes by: X X X X X
Images by: Final fantasy XIII
Teachers: Sean Kwok and Tan Mian Kai