<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4393230133372810483?origin\x3dhttp://fearless-faithful-alvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 2, 2009


[-- Natural disaster of the heart. --]


There are just so many things that I can think which is bad about myself and destroy my spirit. Matters of life are just a bit hard on me I guess... I finally knew what is my biggest weakness : Not being able to even understand my own heart.

I tried to search for dreams that I have inside of me, but failed. Without any vision from God in the past, I'm not sure where in the world would I even be, with an empty heart that cannot think on it's own. I'm always laid back, doing things with ease, to the extent of hurting myself I can also do something if I want to...

I'm always being prompted to do some things, but I'm not sure if it's by myself or God. Some things that I can't face, some things that I can't do to make others happy... I feel bad sometimes, not being able to help with many things. Hahaha, I guess I'm made to really be a helper to others? No wonder my vision includes helping people...

Sigh... If only I can totally control this heart of mine, I will not want to have feelings that will make me emotional. Nothing comes easy, besides... The stupid devil is always there waiting to strike, I wouldn't have anytime to rest.

What Pastor Lia preached really made me come to realise that the next level of 4th dimension is to really have the same mindset as God. I wonder if having the reality of me being a really simple son of God would make me be better in my character? I mean does that applies to this too? I'm not sure...

For now, there are some things I would only tell God, not even my leaders... I feel bad, but it really is hard to say... Let me just say that when you are just simple like me, you will tend to think that others are as simple as you, but it will only lead to wrong truths, and you will hurt yourself in the end, like running towards a wall which you can't really see yet, but because the ground is a comfortable carpet, you just keep running... And when you hit the wall, you just have no other choice but to fall and end up in the hospital.

I don't want to reach the point of being healed by time and God only, but I want to have a say in my life as well...

"Can I just depend on You and get past this race, or do I need help?" - Alvin.



I will serve You as long as I have breath. 2:16:00 AM


about me


Name : Alvin
Age : 19
Birthdate : 17-12-1991
CG : DL 1


Wishes of the Year


- To be able to do more things for God [Waiting]
- To grow in my spiritual self [Back]
- - - - -

Enjoy this television!



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My leaders!


Colin!
Dominic!
Jamie!
Jeremy
Lynette!

My friends!


Abigale
Alvina
Andy
Beryl
Big Ben
Cassandra
Chi Weng
Darren
Gordon
Guo Xiang
Hui Min
Ivan
Jeanette
Jorine
Kaye
Kendra
Linus
Mabel
Mandy
Marcus
Mian Kai
Miaow Guan
Ming Han
Pollyna
Sean
Tyron
Wei Liang

other links!


D-odds blog
Pastor Kong's blog
My sermon notes blog
My twitter
Search anything here

chat here!


ARCHIVES


October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
June 2011

Thanks to:


Skin by: yoka
trapness
Brushes by: X X X X X
Images by: Final fantasy XIII
Teachers: Sean Kwok and Tan Mian Kai