<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4393230133372810483?origin\x3dhttp://fearless-faithful-alvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 31, 2009


[Created in a way that I felt different.]


Life is really not just full of surprises, but also people who impacts your life just by saying something that is you, but in another way. I can't really explain what is the main term of being simple-minded, but I keep hearing that about me. If being simple is really not knowing many things of the world, and really just keeping life to a minimum, I guess it's hard to talk to people isn't it?

But as I chat with more people, have more debrief with my ICs, irregardless of whatever ministry it is, I realised that what I have is not what everyone has. What is normal to me is not really normal to others, as my IC, Grace, said :"Impacting."

Through my life, I never thought that I could impact people at all, not even a single bit... Haha, looks like I really grow to love what I have inside me more and more... I wonder how long this simple-mindedness will last, but I will use it to great use before it's gone.

Simple things to me like doing BMI because I really treated it as my house, and that really believes that making this home clean will make people love to stay in it even more. What others' will not do, I will. Another thing is like my reason to join Cafe, is just to see people smile.

I'm not sure what else this heart of mine can do, but it surely has compassion and a very strong conscience inside of it. I can really say that I'm not born to do anything bad at all. My conscience always bug me whenever I do, and I get a strong pinch in my heart that is really painful physically for a few seconds... It even makes me feel weak for a while, and I have to rest for a few minutes. But after becoming a Christian, it doesn't bug me that much already, looks like God wants me to be independent and choose my own actions and consequences in a good way!


"Tests from You shall always be welcomed, and my heart will only grow with it and You." - Alvin



I will serve You as long as I have breath. 2:37:00 AM


about me


Name : Alvin
Age : 19
Birthdate : 17-12-1991
CG : DL 1


Wishes of the Year


- To be able to do more things for God [Waiting]
- To grow in my spiritual self [Back]
- - - - -

Enjoy this television!



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My leaders!


Colin!
Dominic!
Jamie!
Jeremy
Lynette!

My friends!


Abigale
Alvina
Andy
Beryl
Big Ben
Cassandra
Chi Weng
Darren
Gordon
Guo Xiang
Hui Min
Ivan
Jeanette
Jorine
Kaye
Kendra
Linus
Mabel
Mandy
Marcus
Mian Kai
Miaow Guan
Ming Han
Pollyna
Sean
Tyron
Wei Liang

other links!


D-odds blog
Pastor Kong's blog
My sermon notes blog
My twitter
Search anything here

chat here!


ARCHIVES


October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
June 2011

Thanks to:


Skin by: yoka
trapness
Brushes by: X X X X X
Images by: Final fantasy XIII
Teachers: Sean Kwok and Tan Mian Kai