<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4393230133372810483?origin\x3dhttp://fearless-faithful-alvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 26, 2009


[-- A momentum of Faith. --]


Thinking about what Pastor How preached today, it was really impacting me a lot. It reminded me of many times where God prompted me to do or say something, but I did not. A moment that makes someone happy or sad, I always never had faith in those and kept quiet, but when God wants something done, He get someone else! So after someone else said what I had to, I feel a bit sad. Yeah, feeling sad after not having faith, how faithless am I man...

Returned home earlier before event ended, and feels super accomplished! Hey, I served God today! Starting from BMI, to helping Usher, to BMI and to Cafe and back to BMI, I really can't stop loving to serve! Even Lynette asked me how many ministries I have actually! Hahaha actual fact just two for now... Can't look forward to the next one I am going to join...

I was thinking a few minutes ago on the bus, if I am have great faith at the end of everything, I realised that moments of Faith helps a lot, and really a lot. Looks like I not just need to have faith in all that I do, but to also have faith in whatever God tells me to do! Not just to flow with my leaders, but to flow with God! I really hate you devil, all of my faith that you crushed, I'm going to get it all back! You steal, I fight. I drop, then you pick up! Hahaha ~

Starting from the prayer meeting yesterday, I really started to feel God's vision for the church. I realised that out of many things that I can do, I can really get to pray and help bring God's vision to pass! (Even if we have to do it forever since Pastor How said it's not going to end.) I just came to church a year before, looking back at the insecure, no confidence little boy I was before, I really can see the change in me now.

For my next step, I will grow this seed of Faith and let it bloom not with a "pop.", but with a "boom!" During service today, I was actually asking God to hold my hands and help me with this faith thing, but He told me that it's time that I actually proceed fully to the independence stage, and I just simply nodded my head in agreement. (Wonder if anyone saw it, hope not. Haha.)

"All that You want me to do, I do with a Yes." - Alvin.



I will serve You as long as I have breath. 11:41:00 PM


about me


Name : Alvin
Age : 19
Birthdate : 17-12-1991
CG : DL 1


Wishes of the Year


- To be able to do more things for God [Waiting]
- To grow in my spiritual self [Back]
- - - - -

Enjoy this television!



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My leaders!


Colin!
Dominic!
Jamie!
Jeremy
Lynette!

My friends!


Abigale
Alvina
Andy
Beryl
Big Ben
Cassandra
Chi Weng
Darren
Gordon
Guo Xiang
Hui Min
Ivan
Jeanette
Jorine
Kaye
Kendra
Linus
Mabel
Mandy
Marcus
Mian Kai
Miaow Guan
Ming Han
Pollyna
Sean
Tyron
Wei Liang

other links!


D-odds blog
Pastor Kong's blog
My sermon notes blog
My twitter
Search anything here

chat here!


ARCHIVES


October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
June 2011

Thanks to:


Skin by: yoka
trapness
Brushes by: X X X X X
Images by: Final fantasy XIII
Teachers: Sean Kwok and Tan Mian Kai