Wednesday, September 2, 2009
[--
A moment of forgetfulness, or is it? --]
I have been wandering about when and why I have been starting to lose my memory... And I just hope that it doesn't get too bad to handle... I have just started to get good memories... Don't want to lose them so early... Some things I still remember, but some I dont... Roar, I need to play more memory games...
Well, just a thought about it though... I'm not going to waste any time to worry for it... If I can't remember the most I'll just search through my head. I'm too free and too busy to think about it. I'll just leave it to till I'm around 60 plus years old...
"I can forget about yesterday and today, but I will never forget about what You have done in my life." - Alvin
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 4:32:00 PM