Thursday, September 3, 2009
[--
Another one of my slacking day. --]
I'm so bored today, tried... And really TRIED to sleep for more than 6 hours, end up looking at the celling for around 2 hours... Yup sounds stupid, but I really have nothing better to do... And when I try to get up, feels like I'm attracted to the bed like a magnet... No wonder people who like to sleep don't really like to get up... Hahaha.
Went to this temple with my Mum just to see my ancestor's grave, and looking at all the people kneeling down, praying... I just know that in some parts I can't compare to them... But to think about it... Most people either pray for good numbers to buy 4D, or just because their loved ones are Buddhists... Well, to say about that, I know that many will not want to be Christians because of the little bit of so call more strict commandments, but well, those little bit of commandments if they don't observe, well, that's sin already.
Usually they just never thought about changing their lives slowly by slowly, but expect either the sudden change in them, or to let things go their way... Just like Pastor said... Many of these people just don't want God to be their Master...
Well, that aside, after coming back home, I realised that BigBen is filling up my facebook wall post with "Notes", so I decided to "Note" him back, and we just started in this little notey war. Haha.
"I can't decide how people be, but I can show people how I am through You. Making You my master, and theirs, that shall be one of the great things I do for You." - Alvin
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 11:03:00 PM