<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4393230133372810483?origin\x3dhttp://fearless-faithful-alvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 17, 2009


[-- Time is draining away, so love your friends now. --]


Sometimes I just wonder.... Nightmares... Are they such a bad thing to keep us from thinking about it, or scare us off? I got one this morning, it's really super funny for me...

This dream of two people, both of them are my friends, but 1 I like a lot and they other, not that much. It is really a bit weird that... In the dream, they got together, but it's like I'm the video camera who is following them everywhere. So, everything happened like for 2 hours, from friends to marriage. I do admit that when I'm inside of this dream, it really pains me... No idea why though... Well, in short, the dream is a nightmare that is trying to get me to stop loving one, and hating the other.

But good thing I'm able to get a true meaning from that nightmare, and it became a dream. How to explain? I just have this feeling that what the dream really wants to tell me is to really increase in the mercy of my heart, to love my friends. Hahaha, it's just really turned out to be a joke now that I think about it, but the meaning of it... To love and forgive my friends no matter how some might treat me, and not just that, but to really give your all for them as well.

Hahaha after seeing all these... Don't you think this dream is actually from God, and not the devil? =P

- I can't stop if you want me to hallucinate, but you can't stop me if I want to dream. -

[EDIT] After Liang started asking a lot of crap, please do not ask me any other questions unrelated to the meaning of this post.



I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:46:00 PM


about me


Name : Alvin
Age : 19
Birthdate : 17-12-1991
CG : DL 1


Wishes of the Year


- To be able to do more things for God [Waiting]
- To grow in my spiritual self [Back]
- - - - -

Enjoy this television!



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My leaders!


Colin!
Dominic!
Jamie!
Jeremy
Lynette!

My friends!


Abigale
Alvina
Andy
Beryl
Big Ben
Cassandra
Chi Weng
Darren
Gordon
Guo Xiang
Hui Min
Ivan
Jeanette
Jorine
Kaye
Kendra
Linus
Mabel
Mandy
Marcus
Mian Kai
Miaow Guan
Ming Han
Pollyna
Sean
Tyron
Wei Liang

other links!


D-odds blog
Pastor Kong's blog
My sermon notes blog
My twitter
Search anything here

chat here!


ARCHIVES


October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
June 2011

Thanks to:


Skin by: yoka
trapness
Brushes by: X X X X X
Images by: Final fantasy XIII
Teachers: Sean Kwok and Tan Mian Kai