Monday, August 24, 2009
[--
Friendship last forever, even if it just started. --]
Well, like many humans out there, a lot of us will just lose contact with our friends after some time... Even myself, I have lost so many good friends I once had. I don't want that history of losing 100 plus friends ever again...
A friend whom I think is quite close have told me today that he will be backing off for a while... I know that how hard it is to really take that step of faith to go through this hurdle.
Many times I myself have been very tired to even take up that phone to message a friend. Many times I have thought about resting even a day from God.
Many times I have sined and lied, and those feelings took me down.
Nevertheless, I have gone through those pathetic excuses to get away from God. And today I stand here to say that I'm a servant of God, not just a useless creation.
I will never ever leave my friends alone... It's even fun to just message them every once in a while, because many times, friends just lift up your mood. I just enjoy their company around... Like it is literally a shield from many things... Like bad people, bad cultures... Yup. Well, I will be waiting for all my friends to come back to church one day, not to visit, but to come and stay and serve this great God with me!
"You gave them to me, and I will give them back to You." - Alvin
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 12:35:00 AM