<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4393230133372810483?origin\x3dhttp://fearless-faithful-alvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


[-- Availability Vs Busy. --]


For this period, many of my friends are busy with tests and projects...
For this period, I'm the one who is helping to see if they need help and help them...

Many of my friends are all studying hard to give their all for God...
I'm serving and giving my all for God with my time...

Many of my friends are not giving up God at all...
I'm not giving God up too...

But in all this... Aren't I the most free... The person with the most time to spend? I know that I'm helping out, but can't I really help MORE? Even my leader, Christian who is busy, remembered that I fell sick and when I saw him in the toilet last week, he asked if I was better... I didn't know that I'm really being cared for so much...

And that is when my question is answered fully, if whether the leaders I trust cared about me. To those who don't believe that our leaders are busy and forgotten about you, you are really wrong. And with this, I'm ever more motivated to help them, loving them, serving God with them! Hahaha, a blog to write down how I feel... Not many reads, but God does. Starting from the draft that I write, He's already looking at it. Pastors too, I know they know me, because during AMT, Pastor How said : "Let me look at you guys, and know some of you." He did not called me to stand or go up the stage even after looking at me or around a few times. That proved something, doesn't it! Hahaha, this post I'm not writing as a blogger, but as a person who appreciate what God done.

"You have not gave up on me no matter how many mistakes I have done, and in return, I will never ever have again the thought of leaving you." - Alvin



I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:47:00 PM


about me


Name : Alvin
Age : 19
Birthdate : 17-12-1991
CG : DL 1


Wishes of the Year


- To be able to do more things for God [Waiting]
- To grow in my spiritual self [Back]
- - - - -

Enjoy this television!



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My leaders!


Colin!
Dominic!
Jamie!
Jeremy
Lynette!

My friends!


Abigale
Alvina
Andy
Beryl
Big Ben
Cassandra
Chi Weng
Darren
Gordon
Guo Xiang
Hui Min
Ivan
Jeanette
Jorine
Kaye
Kendra
Linus
Mabel
Mandy
Marcus
Mian Kai
Miaow Guan
Ming Han
Pollyna
Sean
Tyron
Wei Liang

other links!


D-odds blog
Pastor Kong's blog
My sermon notes blog
My twitter
Search anything here

chat here!


ARCHIVES


October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
June 2011

Thanks to:


Skin by: yoka
trapness
Brushes by: X X X X X
Images by: Final fantasy XIII
Teachers: Sean Kwok and Tan Mian Kai