Saturday, July 4, 2009
[--
Understanding the next generation. --]
To think that I have a chance of being with the young kids again... Not that I'm really old, but it has been quite a while since I feel this way... Being out with Gavin, Kent, and their friends made me realise how wonderful and pure their lives still are. And that is why I made a decision that I really want to save this few kids, so that they can carry out what God had laid for them. It's really about the next generation, and not much about us... It's great to be able to help them, love them, and grow with them! Hmm, today's lunch was cool, and I sort of did not lost my appetite... The few of us had chicken rice, and... something extra! Hahaha! Here's a picture that I have taken!
Originally its just a plain chicken soup. Well, after adding soy sauce, cucumber, chili, bandung(?!), it turned out like this! It looks cool, and well, smart enough, I tried it. It doesn't taste too bad, only have the taste of the soup and chili, and I did not have stomachache! Haha! After that we went to Gavin's friend's house to spend a little time chatting away ~
Went for BMI at church later on, saw everyone sweating, happy, loving it. Not to mention the hard work we put it, but giving our best, being a church builder, that is priceless! Had Tao Huey with a few of the CEG mates later on, and we really had fun walking from Geylang to Aljunied Mrt station, looking around, walking around alleys, haha hilarious...
End of my exciting day, looking forward to my next exciting day tomorrow... God, You had moved, now it's my turn to run and chase after you...
- Alvin, Servant of God.
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 12:32:00 AM