<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4393230133372810483?origin\x3dhttp://fearless-faithful-alvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 29, 2009


[-- Sharing problems, learning plans, accepting responsibilities. --]


It's really been a while since I blogged... Oh well, time to get started again!

Today, I had Cafe ministry at 4pm... Well, was actually thinking of going to find Gordon and surprise him after school, but after Grace talked to me, I realised that ministry was a bit more important than my friend... Sounds bad but... Yea. It occurs to me that many times I just live life on and on and on... But never really plan much... Now, I'm going to start planning, in case of sudden things happening and, I really don't want to plan to fail when I fail to plan...

I'm going to start planning from like... Next week! Since this week is a mess... Hahaha.... I believe that praying helps too! I'm going to seek God to help me with 50% of my planning!

Hmmm... What have I learn today...? Right! Today in Cafe, I learnt to take more responsibilities and initiate to ask my IC if I can do this and do that, which are the right things! Even new in this ministry, I have to remind myself that I have to set a new heart, but not to stay at being new! I have to understand things and learn! After all, Pastor How already said, it takes discipline for people who are not studying to study... And learning new things... That is really a great step forward, and good usage of the small sized, big capacity brain!

Going for CG tomorrow, and I can't wait what Jamie will share with us all... I hope I don't get forfeit again like last week.... But oh well, if I get forfeit, I'm going to do it with the best I can! After all, it's about accepting responsibilities!

"Not to complain about what I get, but to happily receive what You give me, just like my joyous heart." - Alvin.



I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:34:00 PM


about me


Name : Alvin
Age : 19
Birthdate : 17-12-1991
CG : DL 1


Wishes of the Year


- To be able to do more things for God [Waiting]
- To grow in my spiritual self [Back]
- - - - -

Enjoy this television!



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My leaders!


Colin!
Dominic!
Jamie!
Jeremy
Lynette!

My friends!


Abigale
Alvina
Andy
Beryl
Big Ben
Cassandra
Chi Weng
Darren
Gordon
Guo Xiang
Hui Min
Ivan
Jeanette
Jorine
Kaye
Kendra
Linus
Mabel
Mandy
Marcus
Mian Kai
Miaow Guan
Ming Han
Pollyna
Sean
Tyron
Wei Liang

other links!


D-odds blog
Pastor Kong's blog
My sermon notes blog
My twitter
Search anything here

chat here!


ARCHIVES


October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
June 2011

Thanks to:


Skin by: yoka
trapness
Brushes by: X X X X X
Images by: Final fantasy XIII
Teachers: Sean Kwok and Tan Mian Kai