Thursday, July 2, 2009
[--
A new ministry, an old beginning. --]
Haha, went for my first weekday cafe duty today! Learnt many cool stuffs, and made a few drinks! Haha even bought and made one for myself! Tastes not bad, but wrong flavour, I choose the vanilla one, which doesn't really show it's taste when mixed with milk. I have also learnt the way to serve people better, and cafe can help me a bit for BMI too! Haha, love the link these two ministries are having, and looking forward to more!
I believe that through this experience, I will be able to understand more of cafe's run through, and maybe, able to help me I.C more and not act like a dummy standing there waiting for orders all the time haha ~ Being an Ops leader, and going back down to being a crew, even in another ministry, I feel that I'm beginning to learn again, while still having the experiences and knowledge in my head!
Double the ministry, double the knowledge, double the heart.
Using the same kind of heart of BMI for cafe, it's going to expand and increase. =P
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 1:24:00 AM