Tuesday, June 2, 2009
[--
About exams, holidays, fun. --]
Haha, woke up this morning with a call from Guo Xiang about the Newtowners having their Mother Tongue exams, and was to help do something for them... I decided to buy a few Chinese herbal tea, with the hope to help them feel better... Not sure about that, but they seem rather happy haha... Not Very happy, cause they were worrying about their exams... I've been through it, it's really tough, and... sian.
Was going to meet up with Kai to buy drumsticks, but the time was still early, so I went to Clementi with Guo Xiang to walk around and get some bubble tea while we are at it... We saw a train that stopped at the Mrt station for around 10 minutes, wondering if it was the Mrt not being able to pay their electrical bill... Hahaha, Kai met up with us "minutes" later, and we went down to Bugis... Got our drumsticks, and we were happy that we have something to hit things with. xD
After that, we walked down to Plaza Sing to meet Sam Teo, Hui Min, Beryl, Hui Shan and a few other friends, and ate at Cafe Cartel... It really made Kai and me full, so we let Guo Xiang took the extra plate. After that we went around the place... Entering and exiting shops lol... Seeing the ladies shop so fast, it was like something they do everyday...
Everyone split up after that, and went home haha... Yup... Home.
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 12:02:00 AM