Friday, May 8, 2009
[--
Your love, my prayers. --]
Stayed at home the whole day, playing, eating... But decided to pray, after thinking about the people I wanted to pray for... I have learnt from Pastor Cho that there is no need to use any flowery words for God, as He knows already what we are thinking... After Pastor Steve Munsey prayed for us, I know that with God's love, we will begin to impact our friends and families... I believe that through prayer, God will move. Even if a minute of prayer while travelling, God will move. That is what I believe, and that's what I'm going to do. From what I have did yesterday, I have already learnt how to cast off my pride as a person, and to pray, whenever, wherever...
I believe in Your love.
I believe in Your work.
I believe in Your move.
I believe in Your ways.
I believe in You.
Let's all pray for people we want to pray for the most ok? God loves them, and we love them too.
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 7:53:00 PM