Monday, May 25, 2009
[--
Time to treasure, not to waste. --]
Time of need, time of hunger, time of work... Time just takes it all, doesn't it?
Is there anytime, whereby we are truly free, and capable of controlling time?
Time spent with people around us... Those are times that we should treasure... Times of gaming, blogging... All these could be forgotten...
God had made time for us to treasure... Every second of time spent, might be a second of your treasured memories... Our minds are not to only think and control our limbs, but to store our treasured times... I have spent a few years of my life away in vain. But, I'm only beginning to understand the importance of it now... Spend time with our families, and love them as long as we can... Because we will not know what time will make us do the next second...
Save your memories... Save your time... Earn your relationships... Make time a thing that God had given to us, not control us.
*While writing this post, blogger had maintenance... A few of what I have written is gone, and I have just proved my point. To treasure time, do things earlier... To treasure memories, remember the details...*
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 5:22:00 PM