Sunday, May 24, 2009
[--
Serving, Befriending, Loving. --]
Wooooo, today's RR concert blow our hats away! It was really a lot different from last year's! BMI was really xiong, but everyone who helped out really made a big difference! A person's work in BMI will really differs a lot, and the best was the end of the day, where everyone helped out! Was nice... Everyone in church really worked together.... Wooooo!
I knew a new friend today, whose name was A Lim! He was funny, had PO, but came to church, and had fear of heights! Hahaha, I have that too! x_x
Hahaha, my new friend didn't turn up today, hahaha, instead of feeling sad, somehow I feel closer to God. I just know that he WILL turn up one day, and that day is coming soon! God, let's sow this seed together! Amen!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 1:36:00 AM