<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4393230133372810483?origin\x3dhttp://fearless-faithful-alvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 1, 2009


[-- Prayer warriors --]


Haha, slept like a log today. Woke up at around 11am, and had potato chips for breakfast... Found a few things to edit for my private maple server... Feels good after editing them, proof that a beginner like me can also make a private server. Played it with Ben and he says it's not bad haha... After that, I went to church and attended prayer meeting at 9pm. Went for the second prayer meeting at 1am, and going to go for the next one at 8am. Haha, going to stay at church today, and it really is fun, since I get to spend the night with my CEG mates! Pray too much you think? Haha, it is not much as long as we enjoy the promise that is given to us! Yea! Nights, or mornings, I would prefer... Bye!

After staying over... We had supper/breakfast at around 4 plus am... With Yolander, Viknesh, Guo Xiang, Jeanette, Andy, Ben Lee, and Noel. It was so cool, spending time together like this... For the second prayer session, it was a good thing that I went, because God ministed to me, and He encourages me to keep going, and that I will have a great reward from Him in the future... Well, I will like to thank Jieru for praying for me as well, and God, I thank you for the answer that I have been seeking for... You are really my Father, my Best Friend, my Lord.



I will serve You as long as I have breath. 2:27:00 AM


about me


Name : Alvin
Age : 19
Birthdate : 17-12-1991
CG : DL 1


Wishes of the Year


- To be able to do more things for God [Waiting]
- To grow in my spiritual self [Back]
- - - - -

Enjoy this television!



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My leaders!


Colin!
Dominic!
Jamie!
Jeremy
Lynette!

My friends!


Abigale
Alvina
Andy
Beryl
Big Ben
Cassandra
Chi Weng
Darren
Gordon
Guo Xiang
Hui Min
Ivan
Jeanette
Jorine
Kaye
Kendra
Linus
Mabel
Mandy
Marcus
Mian Kai
Miaow Guan
Ming Han
Pollyna
Sean
Tyron
Wei Liang

other links!


D-odds blog
Pastor Kong's blog
My sermon notes blog
My twitter
Search anything here

chat here!


ARCHIVES


October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
June 2011

Thanks to:


Skin by: yoka
trapness
Brushes by: X X X X X
Images by: Final fantasy XIII
Teachers: Sean Kwok and Tan Mian Kai