Thursday, May 14, 2009
[--
Not forgetting Your will for me. --]
Haha, had lunch with Liang, Ben Lee, BigBen and Kai at NP... We were like playing Dai Di as dessert... And me and Liang had the Steak there... It was not all that bad, since the packaging was nice, and the sauce was superb. I think I'm going to meet them there more often, to try out everything there! Haha and to also spend some time with them as well...
Me, Liang and Ben Lee went to church together after that, and we met the rest of the CEG at church, spending some time with them also... CG today was awesome, I had a lot of fun worshipping God, playing games, listening to Jamie preaching =P
Haha I'm not going to stop at what I'm doing, since God promised good to me. What I'm doing may not sound very exciting to a lot of people, but I really am starting to enjoy serving now... I'm going to start my first duty as Supervisor tomorrow, and I'm not scared, since Ming Han will guide me through it! God, watch me, I'm going to prove that Your choice is right!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 9:47:00 PM