Monday, May 25, 2009
[--
More of serving than willing. --]
Hmm, what I want to talk about today is that for BMI today, I know I like it and love doing it, I have to be honest with myself. I'm really tired for doing this week... And when it was night, I was really tired, and I found it a bit hard to carry on, but I continued to do so. When everything was about to end, we had to help the ushers, no, it was them who helped us. By then I was hungry and thirsty, and temptation really kicked in... Sorry, but I was too weak to get rid of it by then... It made me feel a bit uptight, and struggling to get rid of it, was really tiring, and drained my energy even more... And it even made me tried to get my good friend Miaow Guan to try and go eat with me... Thanks to him for pulling me along for that last minutes, that I was able to get rid of the bad mindset... Back to serving, but really hated that moment... Haha, to think that even ME have to go through that, even when serving in my favorite ministry... Devil, you are really bad... Well, happy that it's gone...
For everyone who read this, struggle if you must, never give in to temptations, and it will be over very soon.
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 2:31:00 AM