Sunday, May 10, 2009
[--
I believe, I believe, I believe! --]
Today, woke up this morning to attend Colin's CG! It was cool, since all of us were just singing away, without any guitarist or music at all! This is real man CG man! Woo it was really fun!
After that, I went to eat with Timothy, Andy and Cheng Ming at KFC! Hahaha, it was a great lunch! I wanted to meet my mum at Tiong Bahru Mrt after that, but she insisted that I meet her at Paya Labar Mrt instead... I did a little of BMI with Jacky and Ting Wei, it was short, but it was fun as always! Think that that will be the last time I will be I.C... Haha man, those days were cool, but now it is time to go up to a new level! Thanks God for that! Amen!
Next up, after meeting with my mum, she look real happy and surprised coming to my church, seeing that it look like a movie theatre, said by her. I had her sitted down, and Dom's mum, aunty Stella, came over and talked to my mum about church, and what I was doing in church! Haha they even talked about how to make one of the best soups recipe! Sad that I don't understand, otherwise I could cook for myself hahahaha! They became friends real quick, since my mum love making friends... She could even make friend with a stranger in a lift in like, 10 seconds top? Haha, we ate and chatted happily, and was glad that she wasn't feeling weird, but feeling comfortable... During Praise, I encouraged her to clap, she did it! My mum doesn't really understand English, but she understood the whole service, even without the translator! I know that it is God who made her understood everything, because after service she couldn't really understand English again... I'm so happy when I asked my mum the question : Do you want to be a Christian? She told me that she will think about it, with a smile on her face. I know that it is unbelievable for me, but I'm really happy about it! God, all my prayers worked out in the end, and I believe her heart will open up even more the next time! She told me she is willing to come again, if she is free! Woooo, mum you rocks! God you rocks even more! Hahaha, I wonder what we will do for the Parenting Workshop, haha I really thank God for bringing me closer to my mum as well... Even if my mum is not a Christian yet, I would really want to get her saved and see her in Heaven! Hahaha, I'm just too happy already... Guess I will sleep later, after my "happy drug" is out! Hahahahahaha ~~
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:24:00 PM