Wednesday, May 6, 2009
[--
The feeling of the first time --]
Well, those who knew me should know that I have done a lot of BMI duties already... But today was a different thing... Even though some of my CEG mates were new, still, when I did BMI today, I had the same feeling as the first time I'm doing it... It was so fun, and well, I made mistakes too... Sigh, I have not used the checklist for a while now, so I forgot some places to clean up... Heres to say sorry to my team x_x
Haha did not really got a chance to share this earlier, but everyone in my team were so cool. Fun and laughter were one thing, but the desire to get the place clean came first... Hui Min, Nelia, Jerlyn and Charmaine really got things done fast, they even got places not written in the checklist cleaned... Haha D1 is really different I guess, and I'm so happy to be in it! =P
Well, later on, had dinner with Jerlyn, Felicia and Mabel at Long John Silver... Sigh, the food was nice and all, but I'm still hungry now... Alright, time to get some food! Nights!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 2:14:00 AM