Monday, April 6, 2009
[--
Training of the soul --]
Today, I woke up at around 7 and watched television for a while before heading out to Bukit Merah CC to train badminton with Ben... It was not really long hours of training, but both of us felt really tired to play, even for an hour... For me, it is because I do not have any water to drink... And I really use up a lot of energy to play badminton today... From the looks of it, I'm really in a bad form today... No matter, I will not give up on training haha... I will continue, and will also remember to bring a bottle of water next time... Otherwise it would be another wasted training... After that both of us went to Ben's house, and we watched a few animes and movie together... Haha it was fun slacking, but both of us had to go out, so I went back home to get ready...
Met up with Alvina and Wan Ting at Orchard Mrt station, and waited for Cherie before going to Pastamania to meet up with the rest of D10. We had a lot of fun taking pictures of everyone... And Darren was feeling the most sad, since he cannot take pictures with his phone, or to even get MMS... Well, Darren, bear with it! You will be out soon! After all the fun and laughter, Alvina, Cherie and I went to Istana to discuss about the Eggciting event! Those who don't know about the event yet, please come for it this friday, from 1 to 2 pm! Hahaha, it's going to blow your minds!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:09:00 PM