Wednesday, April 15, 2009
[--
Training again... Endless... --]
Had badminton training again this morning at 10 till 11... I really need to drink someting or bring a bottle of water to go lor... Otherwise I will really fall to the ground and sleep. Oh well, after badminton, I had breakfast with Ben before heading back home... FINALLY, my maple private server is up... I know it's weird but, if anyone wants to play can just simply tell me. Haha... after all, I make it to play with my friends...
Current friends playing on my maple :
- Ben
- Liang
- Ashiq ( Depends whether his computer can make it )
Oh well, badminton again tomorrow... I wonder why I'm still not tired of it yet... maybe cause I have only played for a while? Haha... Hope that I will be able to continue on and improve! Wonder what game to suggest for CG... *Come on mind, work!*
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 11:54:00 PM