Wednesday, April 8, 2009
[--
Preparations for upcoming events --]
Whee, today, I down to bukit merah just to see Mian Kai eat his fish soup haha... What can you expect from a cat, really... We split up after I took my bus to church... Met Guo Xiang at the white gate, and the both of us went to find Colin haha... Why you ask? We were going to get our easter invitation eggs ready! You can see the easter eggs right here! It's from the efforts of Colin, Guo Xiang, Gordon, Jade, Daniel and me! Haha don't they look nice! The most obvious egg is made by me (Guess which one is it haha)
After the eggy colouring thingy, I went to bukit merah cc to meet the rest of the badminton clique, and we played for a while haha... I have to say, I AM bad at it still, but without my racket, I'm worse... Heck, I'm going to train with Ben again in a few hours time, and I'm gonna improve!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 12:32:00 AM