Friday, April 3, 2009
[-]
Powerhouse Day Three [-]
Today, I went to Ben's house and watched soccer with him for 90 minutes... actually more than that... After that, I took the first Mrt to church again! It was cool but seeing everyone in the Mrt was like walking zombies, without any feelings... During powerhouse, it was really powerful, I just got into the presence of God so easily... The more I pray now, the more I love it... Going to pray again in like a few more hours time... Since I'm not sleeping haha... Had breakfast with a few of the CEG mates, and felt really full... After that, we all went back to church and everyone went to sleep, except me of course... Staring at the celling for quite some time, before taking out my Bible on the go to read... Went for Suki Sushi buffet with the whole D zone, and it was really worth it. Because we were able to eat so much, and spend quality time with our leaders.
Had dinner with Guo Xiang, Mabel, Andy and Jeanette at Pizza Hut at Clementi... It was great, but quite expensive haha... We visited Kendra after dinner, and spent a little time watching television haha...
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 12:34:00 AM