Monday, April 6, 2009
[--
Powerful afternoon of presence --]
Well, today, my mum made me cut my hair, aww... Tt is kind of short though... Hope it will grow back soon haha... Because of that I was late for prayer meeting... And I felt bad, not being able to pray... Anyway, the service today was really powerful!
Pastor + Great Word + God's Presence + Anointing = A desired service every week!
It was so much fun learning about how much we expect from God, and when every single one of us really desire God's anointing, the presence just flowed through the whole place... There was even ministry and healing session, and time really just passed then, because all of us were really into worshipping and praying to God... I really believe that from now, all of us would really learn a lot and will do it for every service! Anyone reading this, and have not yet visited my church, you really have to come for the following great event :
''Easter Service.''
Yay! My sermon notes Blog is up! Link is at ''Other links''!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 1:27:00 AM