Friday, April 24, 2009
[--
Mum's birthday, and insomia --]
Had breakfast, lunch and dinner with Mum yesterday, it was nice. Have not spent time with her like this for quite some time too... Oh well, dinner was great, and my Dad, Mum and me chatted about a lot of things... from things that involved God to things like ''who I like''... Well... I have to say that they were quite stunned when I said I like someone... Come on, I'm a human with feelings, aren't I? Haha... after reaching home, Dad begun to sing some cantonese songs again... He either sings when he is happy or when he is bathing... I'm used to it. Hmm, I wonder if what I sent to Vik for Pastor Lia's birthday was good enough... Oh well :
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PASTOR LIA AND CHRISTIAN !!
Ahhh... felt so much better after typing that out... Oh well... should I get some rest? Or just wait a while more and go to school with Ashiq? Haha I think I'm going to wait a while longer then... After choosing not to sleep, I guess it's my own mind which is keeping me awake... I love it and I hate it sometimes... Heck with it... It's television time!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 6:12:00 AM