<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4393230133372810483?origin\x3dhttp://fearless-faithful-alvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 21, 2009


[-- Heavy breakfast, light lunch, no dinner --]


Haha, woke up at 8am this morning to prepare for badminton, but after eating with Ben at Mcdonalds, we decided not to play today, and we went back home straight. Guo Xiang couldn't turn up anyway, since he is sick... Had the usual zombie match with few of my online friends... And it was plain boredom. Mum came back, and bought me some noodles to eat... After that, every 20 minutes I would take a cup of milk, not sure why still... Surprising, my tummy wasn't upset, even after drinking the whole 1.5 Litres of it... Haha feeling weird again tonight... Hope that I'm not going to fall sick anytime soon... Otherwise I will just sleep like a log... Well, I hope I can think of something to do tomorrow... Hope Miaow Guan will give me a reply soon, I really want to help out!! T_T



I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:27:00 PM


about me


Name : Alvin
Age : 19
Birthdate : 17-12-1991
CG : DL 1


Wishes of the Year


- To be able to do more things for God [Waiting]
- To grow in my spiritual self [Back]
- - - - -

Enjoy this television!



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My leaders!


Colin!
Dominic!
Jamie!
Jeremy
Lynette!

My friends!


Abigale
Alvina
Andy
Beryl
Big Ben
Cassandra
Chi Weng
Darren
Gordon
Guo Xiang
Hui Min
Ivan
Jeanette
Jorine
Kaye
Kendra
Linus
Mabel
Mandy
Marcus
Mian Kai
Miaow Guan
Ming Han
Pollyna
Sean
Tyron
Wei Liang

other links!


D-odds blog
Pastor Kong's blog
My sermon notes blog
My twitter
Search anything here

chat here!


ARCHIVES


October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
June 2011

Thanks to:


Skin by: yoka
trapness
Brushes by: X X X X X
Images by: Final fantasy XIII
Teachers: Sean Kwok and Tan Mian Kai