Sunday, April 19, 2009
[--
A great plan and service --]
This morning, I had breakfast/lunch with my mum... We did not sat down together and ate for quite some time now... It's because she has to work, and me going to church have really cut our time down... Hmm, I'm gonna save and buy a cake for her as a mother's day present! Adding to that I'm had already invited her to the mother's day event in church! She feels shy, so she is bringing my aunt along haha... Another gift for her, and for my aunt as well, I'm going to pay for the $10, for the high tea! Oh yea! Hmm, I wonder if my aunt will bring my cousin along... after all, the more the merrier! Hahaha!
As for the service today, it was really full of power, wooo hoo! I really felt rejuvenated after worship... And what Pastor shared really had made me understand... Not just for the homosexuals... But for everyone, we will have to understand what they are going through, and be their friends... I know that a lot of people really mind this kind of things, but not me... As my heart is really unique in a way haha... Maybe it is really too simple, so I did not really go and think if people who likes the same sex are different from others... I believe that knowing more friends, no matter who they are, wouldn't that be more ideal? Haha, in any case, it is almost time to go to bed... Have BMI duty tomorrow, and I wouldn't want to be late! Sweet dreams all!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 12:56:00 AM