Saturday, April 4, 2009
[--
A great fight between badmintoners --]
Haha, woke up today at around 9 plus... Slack and ate duck rice bought by mum... After that, I got ready for the upcoming, long awaited fight between some guy named Christopher, Ben and me... It was so funny, it's like we are just noobs playing with a pro... Ben and me put up a long fight, but we lost... Of course, since Ben didn't train to the standard he wanted yet, and me, just a greenhorn badminton player who played for like less than a month... It was fun, I must say... I finally had my second time of being with the pros... My first was during primary 4, where I have to run 400m, with three other stamina filled, adrenaline bursting people... Came out third haha... And for this badminton game, I came out third too! Chris first, Ben second (My skills and experiences lost to him ).
Hehe, I'm looking forward to our next match! I believe that me and Ben will beat Chris one day! And I'm sure that it will come to a point that we do not have to play together to beat him!
- Your encouragement surprises me, and I look forward to Your next help in my life. -
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 4:26:00 PM