Monday, April 13, 2009
[--
Family respect day --]
Today, I went to pay my respect to my ancestors... As usual, it was pretty boring when I could only hear all the weird sounds around me... When we enter this specific building, we saw a security dog, but my Dad said that it was a sheep... So heres a picture, you all can take a good look at it haha...

Haha, I believe that it can't really run much, but oh well, looks like even a vegetarian mutt could get itself to be so big haha...
After reaching home, I tried to recreate my maplestory private server, but until now, it is still crappy, and my Java program is messed up too... Sigh... You just gotta love a virus filled, breaking down computer... I guess I will continue with it tomorrow... I'm so fed up with it already haha...
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 12:59:00 AM