Sunday, April 19, 2009
[--
Day of wiser spendings --]
This morning, I had to stand in for Bernard for BMI as he got bookstore ministry... And guess what, Jacky stood in for Miaow Guan as he got photography ministry... Hahaha, the feeling is just like it's my team doing today... Since Jacky is my team's leader =P Had a lot of fun as usual, and I even had lunch with them too haha ~ Speaking of fun, the service today was wise, and I really learnt how to deal with the money that goes into my pocket now... And from what I was Told... I'm going to give more for my tithes from now on! It's so powerful and great when you do something crazy, yet radical for God haha... I think I missed out a lot... since I had to go home and spend some time with my Dad instead of my CEG mates... Haha anyways, it SHOULD be this way... Since I always go out with my friends instead of my Dad... Hmm......... I guess.... thats all! Hahahahahahaha ~
I think I'm going to post notes tomorrow bah... Kinda tired x_x
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:37:00 PM