<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4393230133372810483?origin\x3dhttp://fearless-faithful-alvin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 18, 2009


[-- Connect groupie! --]


Today's CG was really cool, and an additional factor was that Mian Kai turned up! He never fail to surprise me... Once he came for service by running out of his house! I can't really understand that feeling but he is real cool man. Today Jamie shared about our willingness for God, and after CG I just went to think, is it really my willingness that I go and serve God almost every week, and my answer is Yes! Even though sometimes I feel like slacking, but after every BMI duty, the smile on everyone faces was the best reward I must say... Even the new converts are so willing to serve... God is really wonderful in making us do things with willingness, and I believe that more radical testimonies are up and running, and one day we will all hear of them! I know that my best moments are with God, and I only have three words to say : Thank You God!

I will not ever regret being in the Kingdom of God, since it is like me reaching the airport, and living this life is like my plane is taking flight! There may be turbulence in the air, but one day I will reach my destination!

[ Edit : Sermon notes for Easter week and for this week's CG has been posted already. Please visit http://hisnotesforyou.blogspot.com/ if you need to, thanks! ]



I will serve You as long as I have breath. 1:32:00 AM


about me


Name : Alvin
Age : 19
Birthdate : 17-12-1991
CG : DL 1


Wishes of the Year


- To be able to do more things for God [Waiting]
- To grow in my spiritual self [Back]
- - - - -

Enjoy this television!



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My leaders!


Colin!
Dominic!
Jamie!
Jeremy
Lynette!

My friends!


Abigale
Alvina
Andy
Beryl
Big Ben
Cassandra
Chi Weng
Darren
Gordon
Guo Xiang
Hui Min
Ivan
Jeanette
Jorine
Kaye
Kendra
Linus
Mabel
Mandy
Marcus
Mian Kai
Miaow Guan
Ming Han
Pollyna
Sean
Tyron
Wei Liang

other links!


D-odds blog
Pastor Kong's blog
My sermon notes blog
My twitter
Search anything here

chat here!


ARCHIVES


October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010
June 2011

Thanks to:


Skin by: yoka
trapness
Brushes by: X X X X X
Images by: Final fantasy XIII
Teachers: Sean Kwok and Tan Mian Kai