Tuesday, April 28, 2009
[--
Building maintenance, building relationships --]
Was too tired this morning to meet Ben for breakfast, so slept a bit more... Went to church for zone BM and even though the number of people were low, our quality of work is still the same as always. Everyone giving their best, seeing them sweat, seeing them have fun... It makes me remember my first few BM duties with my CEG... Not that it isn't fun doing with them nowadays, but in the past, it was really better... Haha Marcus from F2, this is for you : I WILL NOT TELL YOU! Haha inside joke =P
Had dinner with the CEG at Kopitiam at Singpost... It was hilarious, Darren was singing weird songs, retro and self-made... It was quite funny though haha... Makes me couldn't eat for a few seconds there... After that we went back home... Yeah, end of my exciting day. ^_^
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 11:53:00 PM