Monday, April 27, 2009
[--
Ahhh, forgot to post! --]
Haha, I think I'm going weaker, hmm... it is like all this badminton training have no use... Or is it because I'm sleeping late? No idea. I sleep a lot on my ''off-days'', but it is like I still feel tired... Do I need to do more things to get myself going? Not sure.
Heck, these few days, so many good things happened, and I missed a few of them... One of them is CG... I can't believe I missed it... But I did... The other, Colin's CG... I overslept... I really have nothing to say. I need to plan my time better... Sometimes... TOO early is bad... I set the alarm at 7... And I just feel like I need a little more rest... After that I woke up at around 10.15...
Sigh... I need better care of my time, myself, my responsibilities for now... haha... Thats' all ~ Nights! =P
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:04:00 PM