Friday, March 27, 2009
Went for lunch with Colin this afternoon, and realise that there was so much I that I did not know about him, vice versa... After that we went up to church and chatted with Gordon for a while before he had his follow-up... We went up to admin office after that and after saying Hi to Lynette and Fifi and chatted for like 5 minutes, I suddenly had cafe as my second ministry, just like that! It was cool, but also stunning for a while... But, it was great, as I could serve God and people in another way soon, as soon as I am stable in cafe, that is... After that, the whole CEG had worship session and it was really powerful. Some of us had to leave at 5, because of Real man's prayer meeting help by Daryl Seah and Dominique. The prayer meeting really impacted me as it was about prayer for church growth and Dominique told us to go 4th dimention each of us, praying together with our own families at home, and just when he said that, I could really see it clearly in my mind that my Dad and my Mum was with me, raising our hands and really worshipping God... Then at that moment, my faith level went higher, and I could pray stronger, and my cough did not affect me at all during that time! It's really cool when what you 4th dimention is flowing with your faith...
When prayer meeting is over, the whole CEG went down to Kopitiam to have our dinner. All of us had fun talking to each other, just knowing more and to spend time with each other... Me and Andy had to do the B.R.P quiz and we went up to church to do it. It was funny as we could not see anything from our bibles as some of the church bands had a mini service with C3! But it was really cool I must say, that everyone had really learnt something from that strong service! Even sitting at the back, Andy and I could actually feel the power coming from the stage area.... We left after that with Dominique, Sam teo, John, and a few other church members.
Andy and I are still doing the quiz now, and I'm taking a break just to blog! Okay, got to go!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 1:21:00 AM