Thursday, March 5, 2009
Today, me and Ben (Yoshi) went to macdonalds early in the morning to eat! It's good that my tummy can finally take food in the morning... After that we decided to call Ashiq to see if we can go his house afterwards but he wanted to sleep, so we just put down the phone and let him go back to his dreamland. So the both of us went home and played Counter-Strike for a while, before I fell asleep on my chair. After waking up, my Mum was so kind to buy me food, just as I need it. I feel like a pig today, since I only play, sleep, and eat. Going out with Ben and Ashiq later for supper, and I know that it will be great! After all, my Faith is not for show!
- Later on...
I reached first, but the rest was still at home... I went to Ben's house and walk with him to MacDonald's... and Ashiq reached while we were walking there... Before we eat anything, we sat down and chatted about DS games (even though I don't have it). After that, we had a short card game that actually test our mental calculation and Ben said it was great to help test our mind before exams... It's about putting four cards on the table and add, minus, divide, or times, to get twenty-one. Yeah, maybe it is quite simple to a lot of people, but not me... I'm not really good at it really... So, Ben came in first (like duh), Ashiq second, and me last. Lol. It was fun alright, at least I know what to do to poker cards other than playing the usual games. Ben was crazy and bought a twenty pieces chicken Mc'nugget, and a burger... Well, the meal is shocking, but when you see who's eating it, hahaha... We even talked about the game Megaman, which was mostly about the skills we had while playing the game... After that we split up at Bukit Merah Bus Interchange and head back home... Had a final Counter-Strike deathmatch for the night, and I lost... But, it was still fun, because I'm playing with my KhC* clique! Well, this will be my last post for today though... Got to sleep soon! Got a match of badminton tomorrow afternoon! =P
- We got together not by chance, but by a God who chose for us to be friends. -
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 8:21:00 PM