Sunday, March 29, 2009
Wow today, the service was really full of not just hype, but presence too! Hmm, I would really like to get maybe one or two of Pastor Cho Yonggi's books... I bet it will increase my spiritual capacity... Ok thats it! I'm going to go to bookstore tomorrow to see which is the best I can get for myself! Today, it was fun doing BMI with Wa Ching, Wen Jun, Elgin and Ming Han! To tell you all the truth... I was feeling tired today, due to sleeping late... But it was what Wen Jun did and Christian said that woke me up. Christian said that Wen Jun was really very detailed... And I started to realise, even sometimes, I may be detailed in doing BMI, but I realise that I cannot just stay at that level, but rise higher! And the most easiest way to do that is to just simply jump higher when I wipe the glass mirrors haha... Ming Han told us ICs yesterday, that in BMI, if we catch the heart of it, we can leave the ministry already... And from that I believe that from what I have and what I have learnt... It is still far from a perfect servant heart... Even if I can't get one, I will get as close as to one as possible... I will not just give up, no matter how hard this race is, as God did not even stop running... I don't think I can catch up anytime soon, but I will try my best!
Today, a lot of us wore ties for and after service... It was quite cool as I feel that all of us are really united and really take what each one of us says seriously... D1, you are really one of the coolest CEGs, and I really thank God for putting me here...
Alvin,
Lover of D1,
Signing out...
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 12:32:00 AM