Sunday, March 22, 2009
Today during service, Pastor Sy Rogers came to talk about how to raise up sexual healthy kids. It was more of for parents, but I learnt a lot about parenting too. Not just that, it was also relevant to the world we are living in now too. Teens like us, are exposed to all sort of dangers in the world, and a lot have the wrong mindset about dating and marriage... I guess not everyone's parents talked about such stuff, don't they? I'm looking forward to the last session tomorrow afternoon, and is currently wondering what are we having for the ministry and healing part...
Anyway, two days ago, we had the long awaited D-odds chalet! It was really fun and took a lot of all of us... And I mean seriously, all of us are tired and some of us are even sick... We always gave our 200% to God, and I believe that all of us gave our 200% to get together and relax for this chalet too! Firstly, I would like to thanks everyone in the planning team, that they are able to plan out something so wonderful and exciting for all of us! Secondly, thanks to all our Leaders spending their precious time to think about this chalet and what to do as well! It was great to be in How Teng's team during the chalet, because everyone in the team were well guided by her and Colin, was really boosting up everyone morale! Hahaha! Colin is having a slight fever now, so whoever read this post, can you help to pray for him? It is going to be awesome when he is back, fresh and healthy again!
- Thank You for giving me the best friends I can imagine. I believe that what people do with one another do make a lot of difference in the Spiritual world. -
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 2:01:00 AM