Monday, March 30, 2009
Today, I went to play soccer with Ben and Ashiq somewhere near Ashiq's house... Well, we had to wait for a few hours as some people are already playing at the field... While waiting, Ben and Ashiq decided to have a little Megaman Battle Network Duel, hahaha! It was funny as Ben was just bullying Ashiq with his skills and chips... I played too, and yup, I won Ashiq, but had a draw with Ben, awww... I should actually be better than Ben, but after cheating for quite a while, I kind of lost my touch haha... I'm gonna go back to normal gameplay after this, and make sure I have some of the old virus busting days again! After all, this kind of games, I bet I'm best at it =P
- Had a few things to do, but being with You is still the best. -
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:32:00 PM