Sunday, March 15, 2009
Today, I went out with my Dad... Sad to say, but I haven't went out with him for quite some time already... Both of us went to Sim Lim Square and bought rams for our own computers... After that, my Dad said that hes very hungry, so we went to a nearly Burger King and I watched him eat while I eat spiritually, reading my Bible On The Go that is. Rushed home after that, because my Dad had to attend his friend's wedding dinner. My Mum went to work soon after we got back... And I had to eat on my own, haha. I'm looking forward for the badminton match tomorrow with the others... Hope I can play with my aching legs! I also found out that my friend Mandy loves the Earth more than a lot of us hahaha... Well, like it or not, we will still have to stay here for the rest of our lives, right? Whoever is free on 28th March, just switch off your lights for an hour from 8.30pm to 9.30pm, and it will be fun too! You COULD have a candlelit dinner with your family as well! Thanks God for creating this world! We will treasure it, we promise, just like You did!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 10:45:00 PM