Sunday, March 8, 2009
Today, Pastor Josh Kelsey came to preach at out church! It was so wonderful as we did not see him for quite a while... It's great that his injury is healed, thanks to God of course haha... I believe what he said about us being chosen disciples of God... After service, the CEG went down to eat, but we split, because there was no seats! That is like the first time after so many months haha. One thing's for sure, it is time for Singpost to keep up with our growth speed, amen! It is always a wonderful thing to do BMI in HOGC, as I know that even if all of us in the team are sick, we will still continue to do our duty! Guys, maybe you all don't know who is Bernard and Miaow Guan, but please Pray for them! Miaow Guan is having a slight fever and Bernard had a dry throat... Please Pray for them! Thanks in advance!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 1:01:00 AM