Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Today, I went to meet up with Ben at Queensway shopping centre to get myself a new badminton racket! It was a little expensive, but it was worth it of course! After that, we headed to Bukit Merah CC to start playing... At first I'm not really used to my racket, but after a while I started to get the hang of it... Wei Lun gave me a racket before, but it was a bit heavy, that's why I wasn't used to my new lightweight racket haha. Well, from now on, I can play with the others with my own racket! I have improved a little since the last few times I've played. And coming from Ben, he said that I can be better than Ashiq next time! But, next time is still long bah... I think that I'm already near average now haha... In case you all don't know, the racket cost $**! ^_^

I will serve You as long as I have breath. 7:31:00 PM