Sunday, March 1, 2009
Today marks the end of the Affluence to Influence conference... It was fun and helpful though, that I have to admit. What Pastor How and Pastor Cleo had said, had impacted me a lot! And at the end I felt that it was my time of calling, to go and help the kids of General Santos City, in Philippines. I know that I really wanted to help these kids with whatever I can! And so I decided to go home and ask my parents, not knowing whether they would agree or not. But after telling them that this is my dream before I go for National Service, they agreed! I believe that God had given me the green light, that is why I was able to go! I know this is crazy, but I want to try what Pastor How said... To starve myself for three days, and my reason to do that is to understand what the kids in General Santos City have gone through before they even found Destiny International... Well, I'm starting in five minutes time, and good luck to me!
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 11:38:00 PM