Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Today, I met with Mian Kai at Bukit Merah bus interchange, and then we went to Ben's house to play Guitar Hero. It was my first time playing it, but I could kinda get the hang of it. Seriously, it was a very cool game and everyone should try it! After playing for a while, we went to play badminton nearby... I used my Dad's racket, and got a little scolding from him at night, since it got scratched a little lol... After badminton, we went to Macdonalds to get a quick bite before heading back home to play Counter Strike haha... My mum bought for me wanton mee for dinner, and she thought I was not full, and bought chicken rice for me later at night... Well, I might not be hungry, but she took the effort to buy it, so I tried to eat as much as I could... I know that my parents are a little tight on money, and yet they still things for me, I believe I can repay them back, not just on money, but to care for them more... After all, God let me come to this family for a reason... I can't just live my own life without doing much good things to pay back my parents...
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 1:43:00 AM