Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Well, after fasting for a full day, I kind of understand how the kids of GSC lived in the past... I used up a lot of energy for yesterday, so... felt kinda weak when I reached home... Haha, I'm going to get a job by this week, to earn enough money to go for the trip! God you are really the best! And this have really made me go closer to you that's for sure... I promised to fast for three days, so I have to do the other two days soon! Lol.
The Dodds meeting today was really fun! We had guessing games and I saw Viknesh leaving the room after eating his forfeit, a bitter gourd! We worshipped God and prayed for a while, after the meeting, we had some snacks at the Alfresco. I did not eat because I was saving my stomach to eat later on... After snacking, we gathered to play some weird clapping game and wacko! It was so much fun for everyone who participated. Today ended fast, as we have our dinner at Singpost's KFC and head back home...
- Fun doesn't always last, but our Friendship does. -
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 1:50:00 AM