Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Had badminton today with Ashiq, Ben, Wei Lun and Wei Liang... It was fun and challenging to play with them... Each of them have their own style of playing and in addition, they were so pro at it... Ben as usual, done a lot actions and well, most of the actions he did the shuttlecock went to the other side and we won. I believe if I play with them for some time, I will become better at it as well... Ashiq, Ben and Lun had a little match before we left, and Lun won haha... We are going to play again this friday, and I'm feeling so tired already... After swimming yesterday and badminton today... I really have to train my stamina, and try to beat them at least once at their own game =P
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 12:12:00 AM