Sunday, March 1, 2009
This morning Mian Kai, Jeanette, Viknesh, Wei Liang and me went to Kaye's house to celebrate Zach's (Kaye's little brother) birthday. His actually birthday is actually today (Like now), but we celebrated it earlier. We played Uno and Lynn (Kaye's little sister) and me have to do forfeit. But I felt kind of bad because only she did the forfeit during lunch... After lunch, we all gather to build a hamster mansion, and trust me, it is big for A hamster. The hamster tried running in the house, but it kind of hurt itself I think... Everyone had fun building the house, and I was the only one not really doing anything... Once we built it, After all the fun we had, we went to church for Affluence to Influence session two. It was a great session, but I must admit that for session three I nearly fell asleep due to insomnia the night before... We had fun during dinner time too! Some of my CEG mates, Mian Kai and I were introduced to Yolander's family haha! They were funny people too, and I they really look like a family! They have this kind of happy feeling surrounding them, or maybe because they are in HOGC? Haha, I'm not sure... Well, that's the end for today =P
I will serve You as long as I have breath. 12:07:00 AM